Mixed Font "Mother of the Groom" iron-on clear rhinestone transfer - show your status at the Hen's Night! Measures approximately 12cm by 5.8cm.
Add some fun and sparkle to your Hen's Night attire with these easy to use iron-on rhinestone transfers!
How to Apply:
- Preheat the iron to a temperature suitable for cotton (approx. 170 degrees centigrade)
- Place a piece of heatproof paper inside the shirt so that the rhinestones do not stick through to the back layer.
- Lay shirt onto press table.
- Remove the white backing from the transfer and check design to make sure that the rhinestones have not moved. Use tweezers to replace any that have moved out of place.
- Place the transfer, sticky side down, onto the fabric. If it is not in the desired position, you can lift and place again.
- Press directly onto the clear (heat-resistant) film.
- Apply an even pressure and press for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Let cool for 2 minutes then slowly peel off the clear film.
When our rhinestone transfers are applied correctly, your rhinestone apparel can withstand normal everyday wear and tear. However, we recommend that the shirt be turned inside out and machine washed on normal settings. Either hang to dry or tumble dry on low heat. Please do not dry clean.